I’m Ankur Sethi, a writer and frontend developer from Bangalore. This is my personal home on the Web.
This is where I write about things that get me excited: video games, music, speculative fiction, Internet culture, storytelling, programming, and technology. It also serves as a commonplace book, personal journal, therapist, and void to scream into.
You can also take look at The Loved List, a running list of my favorite books, music, and games.
Here are the ten most recent posts from my blog. To see more, visit the posts archive.
- The Real Dubstep of My Soul
- Weeknote 54: Last Weeknote
- Weeknote 53: Weird Angle
- Weeknote 52: Tuesday Person
- Weeknote 51: Romance in the Real World
- The Mistakes We Made Out of Love
- Weeknote 50: I've Always Wanted to Be a Princess
- Weeknote 49: A Whole New Year
- Weeknote 48: Complaining About the French
- Weeknote 47: Low-Key Dinner
Get in Touch
If you’d like to be notified every time I post something new to my blog, you can subscribe to my RSS feed. You can also sign up for my mailing list using the form at the bottom of this page.