Hello, I’m Ankur!
I’m a writer and frontend developer from Bangalore. This is my personal home on the Web.
I’m interested in video games, music, speculative fiction, the IndieWeb, the Fediverse, storytelling, programming, and technology. I sometimes write about these topics on this website.
Things to see while you’re here:
- Blog posts I’ve written since 2009.
- The Loved List, a regularly updated list of books, music, and video games that have had an impact on me.
- A list of my favorite blogs that I follow using my RSS reader (links to an OPML file, last updated on 13 October 2023).
- Software development work I’ve done for my clients.
- Talks I’ve presented at conferences and meetups.
Here are the ten most recent posts from my blog. To see more, visit the posts archive.
- Personal Happiness and Creative Output
- Default Apps: 2023 Edition
- Learning to Enjoy Short Fiction
- The Real Dubstep of My Soul
- Weeknote 54: Last Weeknote
- Weeknote 53: Weird Angle
- Weeknote 52: Tuesday Person
- Weeknote 51: Romance in the Real World
- The Mistakes We Made Out of Love
- Weeknote 50: I've Always Wanted to Be a Princess
Get in Touch
If you’d like to be notified every time I post something new to my blog, you can subscribe to my RSS feed. You can also sign up for my mailing list using the form at the bottom of this page.