Anxiety was bad this week. I was up until 3AM on Tuesday night because I couldn’t turn off my brain, no matter how much I tried. I don’t know what triggered it, but getting off social media and news websites seems to have fixed it.
I’ve started spending a bit of time each morning reading short stories in Punjabi. I no longer struggle with the grammar or the script — I’ve already been reading the news in Punjabi for a few months — but a lot of the words are new to me. Having to constantly look up words slows me down, but I’m building a lot of vocabulary very fast.
I’ve given in and ordered a Roomba for the house.
Our girl kitten turned out to be a boy kitten, which explains the constant fights. The older cat doesn’t like this new roommate at all.
Not much progress with Crafting Interpreters this week, but I did add a way to convert an AST into a Graphviz diagram. Very proud of this one.