- I'm at that age now where my friends are starting to have kids. I'm more excited about this than I imagined I would be. Babies are dope, y'all.
- On Saturday, @vinaysshenoy got a bunch of book nerds together over Twitter to meet up for a bookstore crawl on Church Street. @neerjargon was kind enough to take a photo.
- I may have talked too much at the bookstore crawl. Do I care? No, I do not. I went outside!! My!! House!!
- Encouraged by the experience I've had with Linux on my desktop PC, I put in an order for a tricked out ThinkPad X1 Carbon. If the supply chain gods will it, I should have it in my hands by December.
- I haven't been able to really enjoy any new music since the pandemic started. I can't decide whether it's because of my general mood, my medication, pandemic-induced isolation, a deeper change in my personality, or just a normal consequence of getting older. Regardless, it upsets me when I put on albums that previously moved me to tears and they sound like mere background noise. I'm now expanding my musical taste, listening to genres I would never have tried before, in an attempt to find something that I can connect with. No luck so far.
Week of 27 September, 2021
- Previous post: Week of 20 September, 2021